This document governs the general terms and conditions of sale (GTC) between the purchaser and Barrel 12. These conditions apply in full to each order, except for special exemptions sent by Barrel 12 to the Customer. The conferment of the order implies the full acceptance of these general conditions of sale. Any request for information or communication on this subject will be sent to:
Via del Torchio,07,
20123 Milan (MI), ITALY
Tel: (+39) 02 8900281
Monday to Friday (10.00am – 1.00pm / 2.00pm – 5.00pm)
The present conditions are valid only between Barrel 12 / Studio 12, with registered office in Via del Torchio,07, 20123 Milan (MI) ITALY P.I. 10163200966 hereinafter referred to as “Barrel 12” and any person making purchases hereinafter referred to as “Customer”. These conditions may be subject to change, the date of placing online is equivalent to the date of entry into force.
These general conditions also regulate the purchases made on the site www.barrel12.com, in accordance with articles 50 and following of the Legislative Decree n. 206 of 6 September 2005, Consumer Code, Section II of Chapter I of the Third Title of the Third Party, to which reference should be made as per art. 60 of the Consumer Code.
For any aspect or clarification concerning the content of the GCS, the contract and its discipline, Barrel 12 is available to offer any clarification or information to the customer. In compliance with current legislation, the general terms and conditions of the contract are specified below (including the shipping conditions of the articles).
ARTICLE 1 – Definitions
“Private” must be understood as any natural person who carries out an Order for purposes unrelated to any business, commercial, craft or professional activity carried out;
“Operator” means any natural or legal person who carries out an Order in the exercise of his business, commercial, craft or professional activity;
“Customer” must be understood, according to the case, the Private or the Operator;
“Contract” has the meaning given to this term in Section 3;
“Product” is the object of the individual supply contract.
“Business Day” shall mean any day of the week, with the exception of Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays in accordance with the law;
“Order” has the meaning given to this term in Section 3.
ARTICLE 2 – Object of the contract
With these GCS, Barrel12 sells and the Customer purchases remotely the tangible movable goods indicated and offered for sale by Barrel 12. These GCS govern and constitute an integral and substantial part of all the contracts entered into by the Customer with Barrel 12. As a result of the forwarding of an Order, the Customer declares to have read and accept these GCS. Any pact in derogation or in addition to the GCS foreseen here must be expressly in writing. The Customer may consult these General Terms and Conditions, together with the text of the Contract, on the website www.barrel12.com.
ARTICLE 3 – Conclusion and effectiveness of the contract
1. The contracts are stipulated exclusively in Italian and English.
2. The sale will be considered concluded with the submission by Barrel 12 to the Customer of a document confirming the order. The document contains the details of the customer and the order, the price of the goods purchased, any transport costs and the shipping address to which the goods will be sent. The Customer undertakes to verify the correctness of the data contained therein and to promptly communicate any corrections.
2. Barrel 12 commits to describe and present the items sold on the site in the best possible way. Nevertheless, some errors, inaccuracies or small differences between the site and the actual product may be highlighted. Any information or data indicated or contained in leaflets, brochures, informative prospectuses, price lists, catalogs or other similar documentation also indirectly attributable to Barrel 12 may not have any value or effect between the parties. Furthermore, the photographs of the products presented on www.barrel12.com do not constitute a contractual element, as they are only representative.
3. Barrel 12 commits to deliver the goods within 30 working days from the day following that of the order confirmation by Barrel 12.
ARTICLE 4 – Availability of products
1. The availability of products refers to the one present when the Customer consults the product sheets; this must however be considered purely indicative because, due to the simultaneous presence on the site of multiple users, the products could be sold to others before confirming the order.
2. Even following the sending of the order confirmation by Barrel 12, there may be cases of partial or total unavailability of the goods. In this case, the Customer will be promptly informed and can decide whether to accept delivery of the only products available or request the cancellation of the order by communicating it in writing to the customer service.
ARTICLE 5 – Payment method
1.Unless otherwise agreed, the Customer will pay the price of the ordered items in full, together with the Order. Barrel 12 reserves the right to deliver the purchased items only after receiving payment of their full price. As part of the order process, Barrel 12 may be offered, at the discretion of the latter, various payment instruments, such as, by way of example, payment by credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express), payment via a secure “Paypal” system, advance payment by bank transfer. Payment by cash on delivery and cash payment for the hand pick-up are provided only for the Italian territory. For payments made by credit card, if the unavailability of a product is detected after the registration of the order and the reservation of the amount on the card, Barrel 12 will take the necessary measures with the payment operator to cancel the transaction to the goods not available.
2. The communications relating to the payment and the data communicated by the Customer, when this is done, take place on special protected lines and with all the guarantees ensured by the use of the security protocols provided by the payment circuits.
3. The Client accepts to receive invoices in electronic format.
ARTICLE 6 – Prices
1. All sales prices of the products displayed and indicated on the website www.barrel12.com are expressed in Euro and include VAT.
2. Shipping costs are included in the purchase price for Italy (Excluding the islands and the worldwide), but are indicated and calculated when the purchase process is completed before the payment is made.
3. The Customer accepts the right of Barrel 12 to change its prices at any time, however the goods will be invoiced on the basis of the prices indicated at the time of order and confirmed in the order confirmation sent by Barrel 12.
ARTICLE 7 – Right of withdrawal
1 . In accordance with the legal provisions in force, the Customer has the right to withdraw from the purchase without any penalty and without specifying the reason, within a period of 4 working days, from the date of delivery of the products (in the case of delivery multiple, from the date of the first partial delivery) .
2. The notice of withdrawal is to be sent by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt, or by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org provided it is confirmed in writing by Barrel 12, indicating the order number.
The goods must be returned to:
Via del Torchio,07, 20123 Milan (MI), ITALY
A rule of law, the shipping costs related to the return of the asset are charged to the customer. The goods must be returned intact, in the original packaging, complete in all its parts (including packaging and any documentation and accessory equipment: manuals, cables, etc.) and complete with the attached tax documentation. Without prejudice to the right to verify compliance with the above, Barrel 12 will reimburse only the amount of the products subject to withdrawal as quickly as possible and in any case within a maximum period of 30 days. If the returned item does not comply with the provisions of the previous paragraph, the withdrawal will not be effective.
ARTICLE 8 – Product Warranty
All Barrel products 12 benefit from the 30 days of legal guarantee for conformity defects, pursuant to current legislation. To use the warranty, the customer must keep the invoice that will receive after the shipment of the order. During the warranty period, the replaced products become the property of the manufacturer. Only the original purchaser can benefit from the guarantee. Barrel 12’s liability for the warranty expires when the original owner cedes ownership of the product or changes have been made to the product. The warranty does not include damage derived from excessive stress such as the use of the product, from the use of inadequate operating methods as well as from the failure to observe the instructions for use. The manufacturer assumes no responsibility for any difficulties that may arise in the resale or use abroad due to the provisions in force in the country in which the product was sold. The defective product must be delivered to the manufacturer for replacement; otherwise the replaced part will be charged to the purchaser.
ARTICLE 9 – Time and method of delivery
1.The products will be delivered in the manner indicated on the website www.barrel12.com to the Customer when ordering. Barrel 12 will provide for the delivery of the goods forming the subject of the final order, within the terms indicated in the order confirmation.
2. For deliveries, Barrel 12 will use a carrier of its choice. The Products travel at the exclusive risk of the Customer, even in case of authorized return, and are always intended to be delivered ex Barrel 12 warehouse. The delivery will be understood, without exception, with the delivery of the Products to the carrier, which will always be considered auxiliary to the Customer even if chosen by Barrel 12. All risks for damages, periment and anything else of the Products are exclusively charged to the Customer from the moment of delivery or from the withdrawal notice, in the event that the Customer provides it with his own means. Any request, complaint and / or action related to the transport must be promoted by the customer towards the carrier. Any damage suffered by the Products or their loss, as well as their possible loss, does not exonerate the Customer from payment of the agreed price.
3. The terms of delivery of the Products are exclusively those expressly indicated in the order confirmation and, unless expressly agreed otherwise, must be considered purely indicative and not binding for Barrel 12. In the event of a delay of more than 5 weeks with respect to the terms indicated, the Customer shall right to withdraw from the Contract, upon written notice to Barrel 12 with at least 10 days’ notice. In this case, the Customer can not claim any compensation, under any circumstances, from Barrel 12.4. For each order placed, Barrel 12 will issue an invoice based on the information provided by the Customer during the purchase process. After the invoice has been issued, it will not be possible to modify the data indicated in the same.
ARTICLE 10 – Responsibility
1. Barrel 12 does not assume any responsibility for disservices due to force majeure or unforeseeable circumstances, even if they are dependent on malfunctions and disruptions of the Internet, if it fails to execute the order within the time specified in the contract.
2. The availability of each article is only indicative, it is not contractual and can not be attributed to the seller responsibility in case of unavailability of one or more products.
ARTICLE 11 – Access to the site
The customer has the right to access the site for consultation and making purchases. No other use, in particular commercial, of the site or its content is permitted. The integrity of the elements of this site, whether audio or visual, and the related technology used, remain the property of Barrel 12 and are protected by the intellectual property right.
ARTICLE 13 – Integrality
These General Terms and Conditions of Sale are made up of the totality of the clauses that compose them. If one or more provisions of these General Terms and Conditions of Sale is considered invalid or declared as such under the law, regulation or following a decision by a court having jurisdiction, the other provisions will continue to have full force and effect.
ARTICLE 14 – Applicable law and competent jurisdiction.
1. These GCS are written in Italian and English. The GCS and the individual contracts will be governed by Italian law and, therefore, interpreted and executed in compliance with the same. The application of the 1980 Vienna Convention on the International Sale of Goods (CISG) and any other international agreement and / or convention is expressly excluded.
2. In the case of contracts concluded with Professionals, or contracts concluded with Consumers resident in non-EU countries where there is no provision in favor of the Consumer, the Court of the place where Barrel 12 has its registered office will be competent to settle exclusively any controversy deriving from or connected with these GCS and / or with the single contracts.
The Italian version of the present general conditions will prevail over any versions written in another language.
I have read and accepted